Delightful Dinner to Brutal Blogging

11:39:00




So I've been trying to blog every day since I set this up, to keep the content relevant and up to date. However last night I took some time out and had a lovely meal with the family in a new restaurant called "The Old Plane Tree". It is one of these restaurants which have all their main meals on a 2 for 1 deal, so it was ideal for our wee family. I had this gorgeous calzone pizza and the girls enjoyed their dinner too, as you can see!




















I thought the rest of the night was going to be nice and relaxed, however I was wrong. 

I had been persuaded (basically torn apart) by my lecturer yesterday to create a more professional looking blog, I decided he was right and uploaded a new template to try and make my blog better looking.

What a disaster it turned out to be though! This blogging millarky certainly isn't straight forward. Big up to all you bloggers out there who do this every day! I'm a computing student and still found the manipulation of the code really hard! When one element of the page looked nice, another looked horribly wrong. It's sooo time consuming.

I thought this Digital Marketing module was going to be ALOT more straight forward than it actually is. Turns out this is taking up more time than my disseration!! Time is definitely my enemy here but I also think I'm slightly obsessive when it comes to uni work. Last night I kept telling Mark, "I'll be done in 2 minutes", fast forward 5 hours later and I was still sitting staring at my screen. 

I do this alot, and while it's OK to always strive for perfection, I really need to realise I'm never going to get there! Nothing's ever perfect so I really need to stop being so hard on myself and stop getting so frustrated when things aren't going exactly to plan. 

Hope you guys like the layout of my blog so far, it is still a work in progress though!

Emma xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews