You Shall go to the Ball

21:13:00



It's time to dress shop!! We just got news our graduation ball has finally been booked for June of this year!! I'm not going to lie, this is one of the things that I have been looking forward to ever since first year of uni. I left school when I was in my fifth year so didn't get to my school prom and to be honest 13 years ago they didn't really celebrate it in the way everyone does now, so I am mega excited for our graduation ball!







I'm really excited to celebrate with my two best friends and all the other students I have met in the last 4 years. It's been a hard 4 years with lots of ups and downs so we deserve to all have a great send off, party hard and celebrate all our achievements



   
                                 


It's time to lay all the chocolate and crisps to rest and start clean eating and exercising again. I WILL get rid of this baby pouch and fit into a beautiful ball gown!














Let the dress shopping commence!



Emma xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews