Eyes on the Back of Your Head!

17:40:00



Mark filmed this wee terror 3 nights ago climbing up on the sofa, on to the window ledge and opening the window! I had been out collecting Cerys from dancing and when he showed me the video on our return. my heart was in my mouth! 

Now, it's not that Isla-Rose was in any danger this time as Mark was there the whole time, however it could have been much worse. There is roughly an 8ft drop from that window on to our decking in the garden so she would have certainly seriously hurt herself!

Thinking she's Queen of the Castle!
Today, Isla- Rose fell asleep on the couch and while she was sleeping I went through to fold some washing and tidy up before getting my study material out. The next minute I heard "Dada, Dada, Dada" and realised Isla-Rose had woken up. 

That innocent "who me?" face!
When I got to the living-room, imagine my shock when I found her standing on that infamous window ledge!!! Now her new party trick obviously! I honestly got such a fright, and was so thankful that she had shouted. Any longer she could have fell from there and hit the table or floor. Luckily this time we had locked the windows, but the thought of the possibilities of something happening is horrible!

We got a climber!!
It's this stage of childhood which I feel is the most tiresome and hard to concentrate. I was going to say worrying aswell but I reckon the majority of that comes in the teenage years! Isla-Rose hasn't even hit the "terrible twos" stage yet and shes already into everything and causing havoc! 

You really do need eyes on the back of your head

Emma xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews